Erin Featherston Resort '11

4:20 PM




Oh my god. I want to be dressed like this every single day. Pure class!

I could delude you and say that I am, but the truth is I'm in my purple checked PJ pants and my red Oxford jumper, sitting at my laptop next to the heater shivering my butt off.

The only thing about this collection I can relate to my life atm is those black shiny patent shoes are the same as the ones I wore to formal! :)

I went to an 18th last night and have another one tonight, and Formal was Friday so I've been sahhh busy, bear with the lack of interesting posts, lovelies! Most likely going to end up grabbing some party pics and pretending it's an outfit post haha.

xStace

You Might Also Like

27 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images