Pretty. Odd.

11:11 PM





Odd socks. I am in love.




Sorry for the huge non-posting last week; as I said, mid-years kill and there have been some nasty things going on in my life. Anyway, I bought a pair of Alannah Hill thigh highs at the outlet the other weekend, and here they are. Well, one of them!



Left sock: vintage knee-hi; right sock: Alannah Hill thigh-highs.


Lame as outfit post, but the main emphasis is on my socks, babes! Ignore the weirdo faces and the boring clothes ;)



Houdini, the cutest rabbit everrr ^^

Going back to Alannah Hill cos this Friday coming up is my Year 12 formal! Soo excited. Trying to find a good hairpiece and possibly new shoes too. And the theme is Academy Awards so we're getting a red carpet and everything, I dieeee.

x

PS. Soooo over Photobucket - it always bloody "fails to upload" on me. Anyone else have the same problems??

You Might Also Like

26 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images