MLIA.

11:16 PM



My. Life. Is. Effing. Amazing.

Not average, not aromatic, not any other 'A' word; ah-mazing.

- First of all, I think I actually did well on my chemistry mid-year exam!
- Second of all, I won my school's Senior Piano Competition (quite a prestigious event) in my final year of schooling.
- Third of all, Friday night is formal and I bought the most amazing shoes and I can't wait and ah ah ahhhhhhhhh.
- Last of all, and I saved best for last, I WON $250 DOLLARS TO SPEND ON THE ALANNAH HILL OUTLET AND I'M ORDERING THE TWO HOTTEST DRESSES ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET.

Jealous?

Yeah, you should be :)

xStace

PS. Sorry I haven't posted photos of my musical production yet. I've been busy with other things. And now I suppose I'll post some formal photos too, of me and my BFFLs on the red carpet, ey? ;)

PPS. I am planning my first give-away! Follow on blog-lovin' or google friend connect to stay in the loop!


Oh, and visit the Alannah Hill outlet's site: CLEAR IT!

You Might Also Like

18 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images