Floral. Leather. Denim.

11:06 PM




I still haven't got all the formal/party pics of the weekend's festivities from my friends yet, so this will have to do :)

vintage floral shirt - mum's; DIY cut-offs - savers; shiny new heels - lipstik from myer; leather jacket - friend's sister's haha!

I'm so tired; only a week and a half til holidays, wooot! I will defs post my formal photos by then, I promise!!! I went shopping btw, and nearly bought this amazeballs black dress, all grungey and with sleeves and a low back that showed off my curves in all the right places ;) Damn expensive though, ahhhh so undecided as to whther to buy it or not! I shoulda taken pics to show you all, ah well.

Also, I might post a few more pics of this shoot, what do you think?
It's up to you guys, my readers, of course. I mean if you don't like it I'll just leave it as the one photo. Check out the nifty little hype button thing too for lookbook. Hype if you like :)

Love you guys, don't forget you can follow on bloglovin', mmk?

xStace

You Might Also Like

29 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images