TGIF: good news!

9:20 PM

Hey everyone, good news! I received my Lucky13 dress in the mail today!! Totally exciting, and I can't wait to wear it on schoolies in Qld, and all through the summer, it's so hot. Thank you to Lucky 13 and to Margeret from Shine By Three for the awesome prize.





I luuurve the open back and mini-length! Couldn't wait to snap some pics haha, you can see my school bag in the background and I'm still wearing my school scrunchie ha!

Argh I've also had a pretty tiring week coming back to school after a pretty relaxing three-week Spring break! Good news is: I only have two more weeks of Year 12, then exams, then Queensland for sun, sand and sea :)


Sorry for all this random ranting, but I'm pretty darn happy at the moment. I also got the job for Forever New!! I can't wait for that tasty 40% discount, *giggle*.



Hoe pretty are these dresses? *sigh* Ii'm going to spend my whole paycheck on all this beautiful summer-y clothing!

Thought I might post a quick pic of the outfit I wore to another job interview I had, for a store called Bardot, another fashion chain store in Australia, which I wasn't successful in. I had just got my wisdom teeth out though, so I could hardly talk!! Hence no face in the photo :P

Floral shirt - 18th birthday gift; Shorts - op-shop & DIY; Belt - vintage; Trench coat - Target.

READING:

Little Paradise - Gabrielle Wang
A gorgeous book about Mirabel, a 17-year-old Asian girl who designs clothes for others, yet can never design that perfect garment for herself. A truly touching tale based on the true story of Wang's mother - read if you enjoy romance, fashion, semi-biographical texts! :)

DROOLING:

Maurie & Eve Wedge


Feline Frenzy dress


Lover lace-trimmed silk shorts


Sass & Bide 'The Art Beat' tank

Ah, have a good weekend everyone! I shall be studying, going to a performance by the Australian Art Orchestra for the Melbourne Arts Festival and attending an 18th dinner at a posh restaurant. Photos to come, soon hopefully <3

Thanks for continuing the following despite my crap-blogger-ness lovelies,
xStace

Image src: myself, forever new, polyvore, google images

lalalala

You Might Also Like

42 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images