BLOGLOVIN

11:11 PM



Check out the vid, bloglovin' - pretty sure most of you know what this is; for those of you who haven't met Bloglovin', it's the best and easiest way of keeping up to date with all of your favourite blogs.
SO follow me on bloglovin' HERE!

Name: Stacy j.
Birthday: 4th of September, 1992.
Live: Melbourne, Australia
Big dream: make a living in some way that I'm gonna make big $$$ yet be happy; sounds tacky but true.
Occupation: student but have been piano teacher & retail assistant
What's next: Noosa, Queensland in November for sand, surf and fun! uni next year I suppose.
Personal style: a big mix of op-shop, high-end sale stock and chainstore fashion.
Shoes: boots, sneakers, flats. I'm a practical girl.
Jewellery: I'm ze ring girl! RINGS RINGS RINGS :)
Hair: long + black, deciding whether to keep growing or cut short atm
Fashion tip: black and grey are god
Beauty secret: dry shampoo and eyelash curler = amazeee
Obsessed with: poetry, dresses, DIY and old sheet music
Favourite dress: out of my collection? my two Alannah Hill dresses, one of which you've seen :)
Favourite city: Florence, Italy so far. Paris was fairly good too <3
Favourite music: classical, jazz, rock - I love a mix
Favourite food: pumpkin soup, tofu and ice-cream
Favourite drink: chai & vodka, not together!
Favourite book: oooh too many! I love literature.
Personal motto: You make it happen.
Style icon: fashion bloggers and my friends
First thing in the morning: water (to wash face + drink)
Last thing before bed: tea, hand cream and my bed

xxx what do you want to read/see from me?

You Might Also Like

6 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images