Grandpa's jumper <3

12:57 AM

HI.





Home-made sweater Target wet-look leggings Miss Shop belt (worn backwards) I dunno, random? rubber slip-on shoes..

This dress is a home-made hand-me-down; my grandma actually made it for my grandpa! Cute, huh? :)

I'm still wearing knits, which is a bit disappointing because I am officially over winter. Well, not really. But I'm just sick of feeling like an ice-block all the time. Anyway, this cable-knit sweater is really warm, perfect for the ramdom cold spell we're having down in Melbourne at the moment (screw you, late Winter!), and kind of college style with the V-neck and cable-knit. It feels like I've got a whole family of lambs wrapped around me, minus their hooves of course. Sheep can do no wrong, in my mind. Oh and I'm wearing the belt backwards, for some reason. The bow bit looks pretty at the back, don't you think?

On to other things, not only is it Spring on Wednesday, it is my 18th birthday next Saturday! Remember to send me love ;) + gifts (just kidding)!

Hint hint, I really want to be dressed like this:







Hell yeah, I honestly am yearning for warm enough weather that I can show off my back!
The heart cut-outs are so sweet and gorgeous and definitely perfection for the Spring time :) Though most of you are looking forward to going into Autumn and cooler weather, I would die to switch places with you; it's too cold here.
I have a few low-back/backless tops that I am dying to try outttttt xx

Love, Stace


PS. Some of you may remember my best friend, Em, who has featured in a couple of my posts in the past. She's started blogging again, at STUDS & SUPERNOVAS so please check her out.
She has impeccable style and her posts are so gooood I'm hooked already hahah!

You Might Also Like

38 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images