BLACK OUT • PRINT ON PINK

8:02 PM


Have you ever wondered what your city would look like if just for one day,
not one person was allowed to wear black – not even one iota?





"Black Out” will be occurring from the 26th November through to the 3rd of December.
For one whole week Mon from Mon-Is-Me Blog has challenged a group of bloggers to ban
black and embrace the beauty of colour.



The challenge will be documented through our blogs, and also social media
(Twitter/FB/Instagram). You can find us by searching the hashtag
#blackout, #anythingbutblack and #banningblack! To check out the other bloggers, click here!! :)

I wear shitload of black, so this will be an interesting week for me hmm...
Just so you know, I used to HATE (absolutely detest) pink. So wowz at this post.




Staple the Label high-low tank, Cotton On skirt, Colette chain necklace, Forever New wedges.




Enjoy, and remember to follow me on Facebook & Twitter & Instagram to see my progress!!!!!

x x Stace


You Might Also Like

10 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images