DIGI • FLORAL

5:58 PM


Came home on the weekend to find these gorgeous Here Comes The Sun shorts delivered to my door! They have the loveliest digital/graphic floral print on the front and have a high-waist. Which flatters me since I have a small waist and big hips. Hipster & low-rise stuff just doesn't work on me...



Beginning Boutique Lantana Shorts, Forever New shirt, Diana Ferrari shoes.

I teamed the shorts with my fave Forever New backless shirt and voila. Outfit. I'm not wearing make-up coz all I'm up to is exam study BUT I am wearing lipstick :) And no accessories because...well I didn't actually go anywhere. I'm like a hermit til Friday when I have my piano recital.

Hope all the VCE/HSC people did well in their final exams & uni peeps too.



Oh and P.S. These shorts make me want the Goot floral bomber even more...

PPS. I'm moving to North Melbourne soonish. Can't wait to be within walking distance of the city and also closer to uni. I will defs miss South Yarra though!

x x Stace


FACEBOOK // TWITTER // FOLLOW 
TUMBLR // INSTAGRAM: @teeandfame

You Might Also Like

14 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images