...we danced on into the wild...

8:56 PM





Old anorak thing and ugg-boots I found in my house, mysteriously...

Decided to take a break from studying to take some self-timer pics in the backyard, please excuse the randomness, isn't my fave little rabbit Houdini cute?!

OH and I'm angry at my camera - I went to Em's house and we went on both a late-night beach walk and a morning one. I got Em to take a few photos of me and was gonna do an outfit post but then I get home and the photos are gone! :(

Aaaaaand currently in love with Jess Hart's blog - she gets to travel everywhere and has awesome taste in clothing. Not to mention that she is a model and has a rad life! Go have a read sometime.

xStace

You Might Also Like

46 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images