coffee, photos + bestfriends <3

11:03 AM







Knitted jumper DIY & grandma Leggings Target Belt Fake LV Shoes Mum's awesome brogues




Random coffee run at Yarraville; awesome suburb full of alternative people and indie haunts and cute cafes. WIth my two best friends, Em and M. I find it so relaxing to go out for a couple hours with friends between studying, it helps me refocus. We went nuts with vanilla slice though, haha which is so bad because I want to get skinny for Summer!

I love my green knitted jumper, it's SOOO comfy - my grandma is so awesome!! Also, my mum has this fake Loius Vuitton belt from China hahaha and her brogues are epic; I end up stealing half her clothes to wear.

PS. How freaking long is my hair?!



I want to cut it - any ideas on what to dooo?

xStace

You Might Also Like

29 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images