Friday, I'm writing a love letter?

11:50 PM

Dear Mr. Grey:

So the grey marle movement is huge at the moment. I think.
I mean, everything from plain tanks to leggings to skirts are appearing everywhere - of course in grey marle. What is this?

Grey marle is now so effortless and there are so many ways to wear it - an understated tee paired with ripped denim or a metallic skirt is a look you could easily wear to a party; a grey cropped tank with leggings creates the epitome of laid back chic.

So here are some snaps of you, looking surprisingly stylish:

Sass & Bide Marle Grey Rats


T by Alexander Wang Mini Pocket Tank


Preen Line Lorna Cardi


Shakuhachi Twisted Sister Skirt


Sass & Bide The First Verse Tee


Aquabella Tee (my favourite T-shirt!)


Wow, I can't believe it, Mr. Grey, you are supposed to be dull + boring so why do you looks so damn good?! Maybe we could meet up for lunch sometime. Give me a call if you are interested...

Love, Stace x

(Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with any of the brands, btw!)

You Might Also Like

12 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images