Cut-out shoulders.

2:08 PM








Vintage maxi-skirt Supre shirt

a. I don't usually wear lipstick but this one was a Christmas gift, it's a nice colour but I don't think I did it properly, fail. Someone told me to youtube how to apply lipstick, and I might have to :$ Ignore my rabbit-teeth also...

b. This shirt is so cool, especially cos my shoulders are probably one of my best assets! I really like Supre at the moment, I used to hate it but I've changed my mind. It's really good because it's cheap and since I'm so broke.

c. Meanwhile, I've got an interview for volunteering at LMFF (Loreal Melbourne Fashion Festival), do any of you Melbourne bloggers have any experience with that? I'm very excited :)

You Might Also Like

68 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images