18th Birth Anniversary :)

11:40 PM

Today is my 18th birthday! I've been waiting for this day for SO long; the day I become and adult, and can drive, vote, drink...now I'm 18 and it's time to partay :D





Met Emma for breakfast in Yarraville (if you remember, Yarraville is our favourite place to have a feed) at 9:30, so nice and early pretty much. Almost slept in, hence turning up virtually make-up-less (bit of eyeliner), and Emma practically did the same, woo classy :D





Had the most amazing meals, at a place called Java Cafe. Egg, spinach, toast, hashbrown; pancakes with maple syrup and strawberries. Heaven heaven heaven!!


Military jacket detailsss :)



Ohhhh and these photos are taken on...dun dun dun...a new camera that I recieved from my parents! I wasn't expecting anything, so to wake up with a brand new camera was just amazing :) Thanks mummy & daddy!




I am wearing: $2 op-shop find black jacket, $12 Deborah K grey military jacket, Giordano tie-dye leggings, Mum's boots, Diva necklace.






I have been crazily experimenting with all the settings on my camera, and still haven't worked them out haha. Might have to read the manual.






Also, making hair bows and selling them for charity - an orphanage in Siem Reap, Cambodia called Kampuchea House. Year 12s are having a "mega-mart" with stalls of food, games and apparel on the last day of term (Friday) so that should be fun!!




I really really love the leopard print and florals, and will defs have trouble resisting the urge to keep them all for myself...

All in all, a great birthday. Thanks to anyone who actually bothered to read this massive post!! Lots more exciting things to come, I hope :)



PS. I love you Em! For those of you who haven't read Em's blog, Studs and Supernovas, please do so!

PPS. I'm doing a birthday give-away with a gorgeous retro jewellery store next week, so don't miss out :) The pieces I chose are the cutest ever ;)

You Might Also Like

55 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images