Socks, sequins, PINK!

1:24 PM

I've got a job interview on Tuesday, and it's for the store Forever New, which is a really feminine fashion store. I really like some of their stuff atm, I just bought a couple of pieces last week, including the cutest pink pleat skirt. I don't usually wear a lot of pink, but this is a nice dusky pink that isn't TOO girly! Although, to tone down the 'girl' factor I'm wearing a sequinned biker jacket haha. Typical.


The skirt I am in luuurve with, and a cute lacey top which I think I spent too money much on...

Pretty bangles, ah Forever new has the best jewellery ever :)



Forever New skirt, Target sequin biker jacket, black Diana Ferrari shoe, white vintage shoe, random black&white socks I found in my drawer.


Awesome shoes/socks right?

Okay, also I need you lovely bloggers' help with something:

WHICH SHOE/SOCK COMBO DO YOU LIKE BETTER?
Please please please tell me, honestly. Just cos I think I might wear this outfit to my job interview. Is the skirt appropriate? Uh I don't know :|

Anyway, enough of the photos. I'm off to Em's house tonight, wew we're going out (and also doing some Maths methods study possibly...ew).

xStace

You Might Also Like

29 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images