Something Else

11:00 AM

Hey all of my lovelies,

Yes I am back!! Check out this Something Else vid:

Castaway from Something Else on Vimeo.



I adore this video for the new collection 'Castaways' - the quiet calm, the interesting lighting and the raw wilderness setting and of course the classic yet unique and modern twist to Natalie Wood's collection of clothing. Something Else would have to be one of my top Aussie labels. One of my fave all time labels in fact.










Such inspirational pieces. I definitely need to get my hands on that pleated skirt and also the greyish graphic print pants with the black rope tie!! ASJfhsjfgjdhg so perfect!

I've been going through a bit of a tough time in life, but slowly resolving stuff so sorry for being away for so long and not reading people's posts or talking to anyone!! I hope to o another outfit posts soon...maybe I'll pull out an old piece of Something Else clothing to show you :)

What has everyone been up to? I'd love to get some updates.

Lovelovelove,
x Stace

You Might Also Like

31 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images