Alpha60 x Sportsgirl

10:54 PM





Designer Australian label Alpha60 have recently launched their exclusive Sportsgirl Likes collection!

Alpha60 is a Melbourne brother-sister duo and they offer downtown luxe with t-shirts, jackets, mini-dresses and everything I'd ever need! I like the mix of monochromatic basics, geometric prints and signature portrait tees. Their exclusive 9-piece collection hits all the right notes.

Well, my favourite? I am in love with the amazing Rubelite Velour Dress. It features a recurring diamond design that I want to rock all day and night!

Alpha60 have been making waves in the Aussie fashion scene since their launch in 2005, their unique designs earning them a cult following including the likes of Patti Smith, Klaxons, Bloc Party, Kings of Leon, LCD Sound System and Arcade Fire. With five stores and counting, and a growing list of stockists worldwide – this is a label to watch!

Get your piece of the Alpha60 action at Sportsgirl in stores and online now!

Stace x

You Might Also Like

19 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images