MYER A/W 2010

9:47 PM

Oooooh I love Myer. For those of you who are not yet enlightened, it is a major department store stocking many of the brands I am enamoured with!

I'm a MyerONE member - part of the rewards program thing - and so they sent me a Myer Autumn/Winter looks catalogue (ft. Jennifer Hawkins). And Summer is only just beginning to wind down now! Boy, they are super ahead, but it's a good thing :) I'm so in love that I'm seriously considering that I'm going to embrace winter this year, for a change. Normally I'm unwilling to give up on Summer, but look:




On the left Kate Sylvester's 'Apollina' jacket $545 and 'Martine' floral dress $495
Middle: Yeojin Bae Houndstooth hourglass dress $590, Moschino 'River' ankle boot $1350
The right one is Cue Military jacket $355, shoulder pad $190 (amazing!), metal stripe skirt $180

Left to Right: T.L. Wood, Charlie Brown, Jayson Brundson, Fernando Frisoni, Karen Walker, Manning Cartell

In love with the above, especially the middle: Wayne Cooper 'Quill Mullet Gown' $750 and 'Scratch' sandal $189.95
Left: Arabella Ramsay 'Hero' coat $650
The one on the right is Nina Maya 'Mori' Check Print Dress $360

Nicola Finetti V-neck gown: $1585 nice,
but Camilla and Marc on the right = dream wardrobe!
'Nikolai' metal link jacket $850, 'Grand Prince Tee' $190(blogged it here) and 'Ida' pant $295

Okay tell me you are in love like I am! Bring it on Winter 2010, I'm ready!

x

PS. Sorry about the crap quality of the pics!

You Might Also Like

7 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images