ROCK ON!

9:44 PM

Helloooo! How is everyone today?

I have decided that I want to share with you a trend I'm loving at the moment; fashion's continuing love affair with the rock chick. Studs, leather, fringe, faux fur, and anything shredded and ripped are among my favourite trends right now.

Enjoy the pictures I have found for you:


Camilla and Marc Grand Prince Tee


Sass & Bide Wonderful You Short


Alexander Wang Zip Clutch


Siwy Leggings


Lookbook user Stevie D


Evil Twin High-waist Skirt


Evil Twin Acid Wash Fringe Top


Shakuhachi Studded Denim Vest


Lee Ripped Licks


Made Her Think Stud Cuff


Jeffrey Campbell Studded Boots


Seriously drool-worthy! x

Thanks for following! I'm thinking that maybe I'll have to do a give-away or competition soon to show my appreciation ;) Because I totes just won a rug from Emma at spindizzyfall and can't wait to get it!

You Might Also Like

15 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images