GORMAN SUMMER '14

5:11 PM






Oh my god. Look at this print.

Oh my god. Look at this print.

I don't want none, unless you got lobsters, seagulls & chips hun ;)

Haha lame lyric substitution aside, HOW AMAZING IS THIS COLLECTION! I am soo so keen for Summer and beach hangs and all these awesome pieces. This collection is so super cutesy seaside themed with pretty blues and lobster, fishing net, and seagull prints put onto everything from bucket hats to bikinis. I also love the nautical stripes and polka-dots and I love the cool tropical palm tree embroidered top! You will definitely have fun in the sun with Gorman's new collection. I mean honestly, I would DIE to own that seagull/chip bikini combo. AHH.

Gorman's summer collection will be available from October and can be found in Gorman stores and online at gormanshop.com.au :)

x x Stace

(Content for this post stolen from and-other-things.com ♥)

Say hello & stay in touch:

FOLLOW TEE&FAME

FACEBOOK | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

5 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images