Tom Gunn - Melbourne launch.

3:38 PM










Shannon & Gabrielle, Tom Gunn designers!


Last Thursday, I had the pleasure of attending the launch party of Aussie label
Tom Gunn's Melbourne store on Howey Place, just off Little Collins St in the CBD.
And boy, was it a wonderful store!

Designers Gabrielle Thompson and Shannon Gunn launched their first collection of women's
footwear in 2008, and since then they have become a well-adored brand, I first saw
their shoes on The Iconic earlier this year, and I was drawn to the gorgeous
leathers, rich colours and unique cut-outs and shapes.

On arrival, I was greeted with champagne and mini cupcakes - amazing food and amazing
shoes - what more could a girl want? I had an interesting time talking to both designers
for Tom Gunn, as well as Megan Todd, brains behind the genius Knots & Knits
bags you've seen in the above pics - they're hand-knitted with giant knitting needles!

The space itself is minimal, small yet cosy and showcases the best of what's in store,
I'd definitely recommend anyone in Melbourne to pop in to say hello or marvel at
the high-quality, lovely shoes/bags in there! There is a gold pair of leather ankle
boots I'm kinda drooling over too...so chances are I'll be making another trip down
that way very soon!!!


TOM GUNN MELBORNE STORE:
22 Howey Place
Melbourne
VIC 3000
(off Lt. Collins St, inbetween Elizabeth & Swanston St)


View the rest of the pics on my FB page here!

x x Stace

FACEBOOK // TWITTER // FOLLOW // TUMBLR


Photos by me except for 2nd last one by Matt :)

You Might Also Like

14 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images