AJE

3:04 PM


Red n' black

YSL jacket, $2350 | Seed Heritage wrap shirt, $63.96 (ON SALE) | AJE catara skirt, $390 | House of Harlow earrings, $49 | Nars Bronzer (Laguna), $55 | Alexander Wang purse, $695 | MAC Viva Glam, $36

So it's swotvac, which is study-vacation for those who don't know. A week off from uni supposedly for cramming & studying and planning for uni exams. Sadly, many I know seem to start online shopping, baking & eating, and procrastinating during these times, ha.

So naturally I bought two Aje catara skirts, as you do. I'd been lusting over them for ages, and I don't know why but I suddenly just decided to go for it! I have to say they are incredible pieces of clothing. I'm planning to wear one tonight, to my boyfriend's b'day dinner. The little outfit idea above is one I would love to wear out, (and also a bit of a wishlist, hello A. Wang clutch!) - black sequin skirt, drapey white shirt and comfy ass kicks. That's my kinda style! Now to find a decent affordable knock-off of that YSL jacket...hmm...

Happy long weekend for all us lucky Victorians! It's the Queen's birthday weekend, so that means DAY OFF MONDAY :)

x x Stace

Say hello & stay in touch:

FOLLOW TEE&FAME

FACEBOOK | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

1 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images