C&M Resort '13

9:44 AM


When I think Resort collection, it makes me think tropical summer days lying on the beach. More specifically at the present moment, I'm dreaming of my Thailand trip coming up in January next year. Exactly 3 months from now, I will be relaxing on a sandy shore somewhere in Koh Samui sipping a cool drink in my bikinis!!

Anyway to me, Resort is about easy-to-wear and easy-to-style pieces which are light and breezy enough just to chuck over bathers, but also classy and that little bit 'nice' so you can dress them up for a night out. And C&M, Camilla & Marc's diffusion line, does just that. In short, this collection carries out its title's function - you can wear it...at a RESORT.









Camilla & Marc is a sophisticated and classy label, C&M like its cheeky little sister and this lookbook shows that well. I love the casual tees and the subtle pops of colour, matched with baseball caps and flirty hems. C&M a little sportier and a little more playful, but just as great quality in the designs.

With both casual & cocktail, metallics and lace with chambray and cool crisp whites, logo tees & sportluxe plus slouchy & structured pieces (and don't forget the bathers!), there really is something for every girl in this Resort collection.

Check out the range lookbook on the C&M website now :)

x x Stace


FOLLOW TEE&FAME

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM

images from fashionising.com

You Might Also Like

1 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images