21st Wishlist

12:58 PM

21st Wishlist

One Teaspoon clothing
$130 - beginningboutique.com.au

Bardot brown skirt
$64 - bardot.com.au

Lover
$82 - designerforum.com.au


Sooo my 21st has crept up on me - it's only two weeks away! Whaaat?! How did this happen? Anyway I'm in a frantic rush to organise my party and outfit and also keep on top of work/uni etc. but yeah that's why I've been blogging a lot less this month. Lame excuse but hey, it's true.

I thought I'd indulge myself and make a little 'wishlist' of things I'm coveting. Most of which are totally out of the price range of a gift, and I'm not even asking for presents this year. BUT it's always nice to look at pictures of things you want, and it's really a goal for me to acquire these pretties while trying to save up, since I just bought a car & paid off a trip to Thailand!!! Exciting stuff ahead :)

Enjoy & happy Tuesday. Hope yours is better than mine, I'm sick at home from uni trying to catch up on lectures and sleep...

x x Stace


FOLLOW TEE&FAME

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM




You Might Also Like

4 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images