MICKY IN THE VAN

4:29 PM

On Monday night Kathy & I had the pleasure of viewing an A/W collection which ticks all the boxes. I was greeted by two hostesses wearing quirky and adorable headpieces, which are a tribute to Estelle's beautiful millinery skills!

Micky In The Van is a label launched by Estelle Michaelides which is wearable-meets-whimsical. Thick dresses for winter layering and boleros, bombers and capelets draw upon a mix of textures like neoprene, satin and denim. My favourite part of it is the prints - enjoy the pictures below!









Vases of flowers and fruit adorned the upstairs room at the Provincial Hotel in Fitzroy, Melbourne and the tea and jugs of juice were refreshingly sweet :) I mingled with fellow bloggers, the lovely ladies from Pybus PR and a few others who were all very enthusiastic about Estelle's second collection for Micky In The Van. I love things that are local and fashion-forward and I'm excited to see so much talent coming forth in Australia!!

The best part of Micky In The Van is it's produced in Melbourne. It was both an ideological and business-smarts decision for Estelle. She has invested in what remains of the garment production industry in Melbourne as she is deeply passionate about sustaining the garment production industry in Melbourne. I am a whole-hearted fan of local production and want to share all this with you guys because it's super duper affordable too!

I think it is just gorgeous that Estelle dedicates the label to her beloved nephew Micky.

Micky In The Van is available from:

The Estelle, 382 Smith St, Collingwood
Swoon, 109 Auburn Rd, Hawthorn
One Thousand Cranes, Melbourne Central,
Level 1 Lonsdale Bridge, 300 Lonsdale St, Melbourne
Online: www.mickyinthevan.com

photos by Kathy :)

Check out my FACEBOOK PAGE for a link to heaps more photos!!

x x Stace

You Might Also Like

0 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images