Leonard St A/W 2013

12:57 PM



This was definitely my favourite collection to be shown at LMFF Runway 7 presented by frankie mag!
I love the bold colours and the vintage-y feel to the whole collection, plus the clean cuts and quirky prints.









I am definitely hanging out for the reworked bird prints this season - the swans and hummingbirds add that little bit of uniqueness to what would otherwise be an old trend. The cobalt and soft blues are also a winner in my eyes. It's also such a practical Winter collection - beanies, coats and scarves galore!!

Which piece if your favourite from Leonard St this fashion week?? And which shows did you guys like the best? I also liked Karen Walker so I'll find some nice pics to post up soon :)

x x Stace

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

You Might Also Like

1 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images