Resort Report: 2013

4:48 PM



The international release of Resort collections have been appearing throughout May and June, and
after drooling over a few too many pieces that I will never be able to afford, I thought I might post my
edit of the Resort '13 collections. The Resort season generally brings the most wearable pieces of
each label, and often previews of trends to come in ready-to-wear collections ahead. I find the
garment styles are really well suited to our Aussie lifestyle too :)

Resort collections are also vibrant, creative and full of inspiration so here goes!

A.L.C.




With inspiration drawn from African travels, I adore this collection's unfussy, basic silhouettes featuring
neutral earth tones accented with bold tribal reds, white and yellow. I love the understated prints and
the luxe textures. These are the sorts of pieces I'd want to be adding to my wardrobe.


Markus Lupfer




Love this twist on sportluxe: the t-shirts, tailored shorts and skirts wouldn't look out of place in a gym with
black & white a predominant colour, BUT then you add some playful prints and finally the pieces are finished
with metallic sheens in lilac & rich maroon. Swoon!


Burberry Prorsum




Loving that the modern trends are interpreted in an old-school 1930's way. This collection is super versatile due to the the trans-seasonal layering and classic colours such as olive, navy, greys and
burnt caramel - very wearable and lots of staple pieces!


Vena Cava




Vene Cava is probably my all-time fave label! In keeping with their modern-vintage aesthetic are
some awesome prints - a red oriental design, a large-scale bright floral & spunky neon-light
geometric graphic were splattered on a range of silky separates.

What was your favourite collection and which trends will you be trying out? :)

x x Stace

FACEBOOK // TWITTER // FOLLOW // TUMBLR

images from fashionising

You Might Also Like

17 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images