lazy lace and killer kimono.

1:05 AM

Just a few dark and grainy selfies in my room - I'm wearing some of my staple pieces which I mix 'n' match all the time!








One Teaspoon Havenstock kimono, Forever New lace minidress, Sportsgirl four-finger ring, Dotti boots.

This kimono is a freakin' insane piece of floaty, engulfing digi-print burnt orange floral amazingness.
I absolutely adore it. The lace dress is reminiscent of my days working at Forever New -
while I wouldn't go back there, I had some g00d tiiim3z hehe.

When I saw this ring, it reminded me of the McQueen knuckledusters...
I had to have it!

+ I wear these boots everyday, scored them on sale at Dotti for $20!

In other news, TGIF :)


FACEBOOK // TWITTER // FOLLOW // TUMBLR

x x Stace

You Might Also Like

25 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images