AW 12: HAPPY CAMPERS

1:19 AM

This is Romance Was Born's most wearable collection to date in my opinion!

Kudos to Luke and Anna for keeping the super wacky and trendy pieces coming while presenting something that you and I can wear to work (maybe not, but still)!






Girl Guides aren’t usually considered style icons, but they are one of the inspirations behind Romance Was Born’s AW12 collection. ‘Happy Campers’ ft. embroidered denim, shearling panels, Pendleton-esque prints, fluro piping and pockets, knapsacks and parkas - SOOO Girl Guides! Also Morrocan rugs via those shaggy sweaters and kaleidoscope of colours.

A few of my faves above. See the some more pics on Oyster mag's blog.

Model: Louise van de Vorst, what a babe. I'd be a happy camper too if I looked like her!

Looks as if it's going to be a colourful Winter in Australia, the vibe of this reminds me of Gorman A/W 12!

x x Stace

You Might Also Like

8 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images