Label I Love: Gorman

9:15 PM





This collection by Aussie label Gorman is seriously just deliciously avant-garde yet vintage-y perfection.
If those two words are even allowed to be in the same sentence together, haha.

But seriously: clean, unfussy sheath dresses and ankle-hugging skinny pants. Not-quite-neon block colours with subtle details. Slightly stylised retro-esque prints. The horse necklace. A bit of glitter detail here and there. Who could miss those polka dot socks. And the elusive perfect Winter coat - I've found mine, right there in that leopard print cropped sleeve number!! Mmmm.

I'm so looking forward to Autumn, if it means I can dress like this!! Which is weird cos for the last three months all I've talked about is Summer...typical me. Plus do you think I'm ever gonna own a wardrobe of Gorman, seriously? Stop dreaming Stace.

Ah well, the weather these past couple of weeks has been AWESOME - beach and dress weather for sure.

Check out the rest at gormanshop.com.au


AND ALSO. I HAD THE BEST WEEKEND EVER. PHOTOS TO COME OF KASABIAN SIDESHOW/BIG DAY OUT :D
PLUS IT'S STILL CHINESE NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS, WOOOO.

Toodles til next time when I have more exciting things to share,
x x x Stace

TWITTER // FOLLOW // TUMBLR

You Might Also Like

25 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images