Market HQ: "Oh You Pretty Things"

8:14 PM











“Taking a night on the town from daylight to dusk and beyond… A sultry hot mess covered from head to toe in washed out brights, textured detail and exaggerated prints. Strapless, sleeveless, side-splits and sequins. Layers of luxe lace and sensational sheer lengths complete a night of never-ending hotness.”

Model: Milli @ Agency Models
Photography and Creative Direction: Kaycie Smith
Hair and Makeup: Desiree Wise @ Network Agency
Styling: Georgie Hilton

I adore this new lookbook from Market HQ.
I'd have to say it's my favourite so far!

Featuring brands such as MINKPINK, Somedays Lovin', We Are Handsome, Stylestalker,
UNIF and Finders Keepers, seriously these outfits are what I want to be rocking this Aussie summer. And it better be a good one, I miss you sun.

I bought Tony Bianco clogs, a pair of orange cropped pants from Valleygirl, the Evil Twin red studded dress I was lusting over in the post I did last week, MINKPINK cut out shirt dress and a Somday's Lovin lace-up back croptop all in the last two weeks. WTF. My bank account wants to kill me now...

Anyway, clicky click to SHOP MARKET HQ :)

xStace

Pictures from Vanessa at Market HQ

You Might Also Like

41 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images