Aztec Whites

5:38 PM








Bauhaus tank dress, Forever New canvas wedges, bangles and scarf, Grace Code fur-trim puffy jacket, Sportsgirl headpiece.

A summery semi-sunny day in the middle of Winter, rare as hell.
Windy, but at least I could bare my legs without freezing, no complaints there.
So I thought I better do a quick outfit post while it lasts!
Channeling my aztec side with tribal prints and metal head-armour and clean white silhouettes, and while I was at it I thought I should pull out some of my old Forever New gear. Pretty glad I don't work there any more though. I was spending more than I earnt!!

Say hello to my rabbit Houdini too, he wanted in on the action! What a poser :P

I'm in China, buying some bits and pieces, as promised I will be giving away some things upon my return!


xStace

You Might Also Like

46 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images