Skater wannabe me.

1:37 PM










Just my relaxed day, doing nothing much at all.
Thought I'd pull out my old One Teaspoon tee seeing as their new range has just hit stores. Check out the Feb drop: The Wanderer; drool-worthy stuff as per usual.
Tried to pose for some photos, fail poser that I am :)
I'm learning to skateboard, and surprisingly after only a couple of tries I'm not falling over anymore!!
Gotta love my instamatix too, from good ol' Savers. YAY for chilled out days :)

One Teaspoon T-shirt Supre Denim Cutoffs Sportsgirl Sunglasses Diva/Sportsgirl/Just Jeans Rings, Necklaces + Handchain

---
Oh and thanks to SETTY LEPIDA who gave me the "Versatile Blogger Award"!



Now to follow the award's steps and tell you 7 things about me:

1. I have an obssession with rings at the moment. (see above :P)
2. I'm Chinese
3. I play piano, viola, guitar and I sing
4. I couldn't live without sweets; I have the hugest sweet-tooth!!
5. I don't know how to put on nail polish or lipstick..
6. I enjoy chick-flicks
7. I'm a perfectionist

YAY. Now I pass the award onto anyone who wants to do it!


xStace

You Might Also Like

38 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images