I covet...

7:41 PM



Viktor Vauthier's photography!


Awesome head-gear this Spring. Get into it, Melbournites! Spring racing is hereeee :D





Frankie B. Collection; Spring/Summer 2011

PS. For Aussie readers, check out Covetish, a site which collates the best Australian e-retailers in one site. You can seek what you covet like never before - search across hundreds of fashion retail sites in a single click! It's pretty darn awesome :)

Right now, you can
Just register, by clicking the link above, and tell them where you'd wear your summer wishlist, adding as many pieces as you want to your wishlist! I really want to win this :D

Oh aaaaaaand. I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER NOW! Except for the next couple of weeks' worth of VCE exams. Guh. Lord help me.

xStace

Sources: viktorvauthier, melbourne street fashion, denimblog

You Might Also Like

27 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images