sequins sequence

8:46 PM

Sooo I haven't posted for ages, I know I know. It's because I'm on holidays in Hepburn Springs and I have so many outfits I want to share but can't!

But as a consolation, here is a sequence of sequins (sorry for the lameness!) for your eyes to behold! Please tell me at least one of you out there is as obssessed with sequins as me!













lookbook.nu/pandora/altamira nyc/theones2watch/deardream/coutorture/satinsugar/oneteaspoon/alwaysalanna/champagneandmarshmallows/cobrasnake

Sooooo good. I've seen sequin cardigans and skirts but am too scared to buy them/wear them! Should I take the plunge?

xStace

Oh and, fan me on the face why don't cha?! ;D

You Might Also Like

10 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images