WISHHHING FOR:

10:22 PM

So my best friend Em just recieved her Alexander McQueen skull scarf in the mail last night! And she brought it in today to show me...I am extremely, extremely envious of her. She bought the black - it looks gorgeous!




I wanted the white one, as you can see in the pic above, but now I really like the black one too!

Help me; should I get the white or the black? Or maybe another colour completely? Let me know which you prefer and I'll keep you posted on this; ahhhhh I really want it!

Stace x

PS. I've reached 25 followers! Thank you all you lovelies; every comment is appreciated more than you know. You guys are what keeps me blogging through Year 12!

You Might Also Like

29 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images