MIU MIU MIU MIU MIU!

9:57 PM

So I know I'm a bit late and the next set of collections are already upon us, but I’m still thinking about the Miu Miu cat prints for spring/summer 10.











photos: miumiu.com & illustrations: krisatomic

The swallow print and cat print shoes people have been showing off are amazing and I die, so badly! The shape is perfect, nice thick heel, super high, lovely! I've seen people all over the world wearing/coveting these. *sigh*

I first saw this collection floating around on the blogosphere and lusted for the collared shirts. But then, I fell in love with realised the extreme beauty of the whole goddamn collection! There are crystals, cat/dog/bird prints, matching trouser suits, mermaid sequins, crazy long hair plaits... How could anyone not love this! Always excited to see what Miuccia has planned for Prada and Miu Miu next.

Oh, and did you check out the gorgeous drawings of the Miu Miu collection; by the wonderfully talented krisatomic! She was equally as besotted as I am, can you tell?

Does anyone own any Miu Miu pieces? If so, are you in love satisfied with them? (If you say no, say hello to my fist.)

Stace x

Oh and pleeease show me a little bloglovin'! Thanks babes, you make my day <3

You Might Also Like

25 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images