ALLEY HANGS

2:08 PM

Ray-ban reflective aviators via Vision Direct
Cotton On Body puffa vest
Maurie & Eve exhale jeans
Nike free runs
Staple the Label stripy bag

A busy day of gym, running errands and teaching piano means comfy clothes and practicality. I don't ever compromise on comfort when I'm running around like a crazy woman. Nothing better than a slubby t-shirt, puffa vest and my trusty Nike sneaks to get me through the day. Oh and of course a sneaky couple of cups of tea too ;)

One trend I never thought I would EVER indulge in is drop crotch pants. These jeans from Maurie & Eve have a slight drop crotch and a low rise. Not my usual style. But these are my new favourite. I thought they'd make my legs look super short but seriously it's so worth it!

Hope everyone is starting the week in comfort & style. I'm just happy Melbourne is back to sunshine. Summer where you at yo?

x x Stace

Say hello & stay in touch:

FOLLOW TEE&FAME

FACEBOOK | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

1 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images