MSFW - DESIGNER RUNWAY 4

10:43 AM

This was the show I bought tickets to with some girlfriends - I didn't realise that my media pass was a VIP seat and only realised when we went to get our free champagne and it was "VIP only, sorry". Haha! It was a really fun experience to go with a different bunch of friends than last time, even though we weren't in the greatest seating position.

Recap and some of my fave looks of the night, which centred on Street Wear in Melbourne -




Búl was everything draping which was both elegant and laid-back. Perfect for a Melbourne girl who doesn't want to wear booty shorts and a crop top (hehe). There were monochromatic tones and neutrals punctuated with a deep mustard yellow and gorgeous navy and eggshell blue.




Gorman I was really looking forward to - a lot of the looks had already dropped in store though so it wasn't that 'new' as such, but they did have some great prints floating around and I love that little cropped denim. Many classic pieces I can totally see hanging in my wardrobe :P




Kuwaii has modern chic covered with sleek, clean silhouettes and cuts and a gorgeous palette of blues and whites, perfect cruise feel. I love the inky stripey pattern, we all love a breton stripe but it's fun to see them recreated slightly differently!






Leonard Street seriously has my heart and is one of my favourite shops in Melbourne! Not my fave collection but I still loved it! Lots of prints, lots of super funky 90s layering (skirt over skirt anyone?) and as weird as it sounds, it was genius! I'm thinking I should try the double skirt thing just for kicks :D




Limedrop of course had their trademark funky as cherrywood and reflective sunglasses, really must get a pair. Lots of crazy prism/triangular prints in gorgeous jewel tones and dat jacket! It actually has stones sewn on to it. So dreamy.




Tettmann.Doust - hmmm I still remember when they were an emerging brand and made the coolest printed leggings. They're still here, plus a lot more goodness in the form of watercolour style prints that look like art-work and again, draping (seems to be a trend happening here hm). Gorgeous collection.


Hope you enjoyed my little recap and fave looks - looking forward to seeing some of that edgy cool street wear vibe creeping back into Melbourne's street style. Oh Melbourne, you so fine.

x x Stace

Images courtesy of The Trendspotter and Lucas Dawson

You Might Also Like

0 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images