MSFW #1

1:23 PM

Melbourne Spring Fashion Week has kicked off again! It heralds the beginning of Spring (and of course my birthday - it's TODAY!). I'm really lucky to be attending a few Designer Runway shows this week.

We began with Runway #1 was a couture affair with designer Gwendolynne sharing her beautifully created vintage style designs alongside Aurelio Costarella, Carla Zampatti, Dom Bagnato, JASONGRECH, Nicolangela, Anaessia and Michael Lo Sordo - featuring some beautiful outfits floating down the runway and incredible hair! Here are some of my favourite looks.



Anaessia dreaminess!




Carla Zampatti



Details from Gwendolynne, breathtaking as usual. I know where I'm getting my wedding dress from in the future ;)





JASON GRECH - how amazing are those hairpieces!?


Stunning formalwear from Nicolangela


Somehow this all pastel pink everything looks attractive to me!
Michael Lo Sordo, you've done it again.




The highlight for me was the make up and the hair, absolutely breathtaking! A job well done.

Can't wait for Runway 3 tonight and Runway 4 tomorrow with some of my beautiful best friends, what a birthday :)

KEEP UP TO DATE WITH MSFW - follow their TWITTER and INSTAGRAM ;)

x x Stace


Come visit me on Facebook // Instagram // Tumblr

You Might Also Like

1 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images