LIFE SLOGAN

11:01 AM

So Justin's lovely mum Louisa invited me to go to the gym with her Monday morning. I was super keen to try it out so I said yes. Only downside: I had to meet her at 7am. I didn't go to bed til past midnight. The struggle was real. I'm hoping that some of you guys know what I'm talking about - I am definitely a night owl as opposed to an early bird. Which is why when I got this BOOHOO.com t-shirt in the mail, it pretty much screamed out 'perfect for me'!











Boohoo slogan t-shirt
Staple the Label mesh midi skirt
Valleygirl coat

I took these snaps at a decent time - around midday - near the Sunshine railway tracks and was actually dying of heat from wearing my coat. Been a lazy lazy blogger so photos aren't edited, and I'm not wearing any accessories or make-up. Hmmm maybe we can just call it minimalism haha.

More MSFW posts to go up soon too btw, so keep checking back :)

x x Stace

Say hello & stay in touch:

FOLLOW TEE&FAME

FACEBOOK | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

1 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images