WERRIBEE

1:08 PM











What I wore: Bardot cardigan / Betty Basics wrap skirt / Isabel Marant sneakers / Supre hat / Agent 99 top

I recently celebrated 2 years of going out with my wonderful boyfriend, Justin. We went to Werribee Mansion Hotel & Spa for a night, with the description of a pool/spa/lounge area and beautiful gardens persuading us. We later found out the Mansion used to be a priest school, ha.

We arrived around dinner time, to find a clean and open hotel room with a well-lit bathroom. We'd pre-prepared dinner and brought some pizzas with us (hey, Saturday is cheat day and we wanted pizzas ok!) which we happily ate there. During the night we also tried out the pool/spa. It was beauuuutiful. I wish I'd taken some photos of it but I didn't. There were deck chairs and fresh towels, and the spa was super relaxing.

To finish off our stay we checked out in the morning and went for a walk all around the gardens, admiring the greenhouses, plants and of course the architecture of the mansion. I'd definitely recommend it if you want a quiet getaway that is both relaxing and close to nature :)

x x Stace

You Might Also Like

0 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images