ABBEY LEE

11:02 AM








Abbey Lee Kershaw By Gilles Bensimon For Vogue Australia April 2014

Abbey Lee Kershaw became one of my favourite models a few years back, I loved her long lithe limbs and her big blue eyes. This article in Vogue is an amazing one, with Abbey Lee's boho gypsy child side showing through in the pics. I was really sad to read that Abbey Lee is not going to focus on modelling anymore - she hints this shoot for Vogue may be one of her last - BUT I'm also super ecstatic that she is going to more acting! YAY.

Anyway, this editorial makes me wanna be a beach bum and live in white dresses and tribal jewellery. 4eva.

model: abbey lee kershaw (next)
photographer: gilles bensimon
stylist: christine centenera
hair: alan white (namesagency)
make-up: kellie stratton (artist-group)

x x Stace

images & article can be found at visualoptimism.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like

3 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images