DOUBLE TROUBLE

12:28 PM

Hello guys! This is a scheduled post as I'm in THAILAND! :)










Stacy: Cameo the Label vest, Staple the Label dress, Sportsgirl sunnies & ring, Wittner shoes

Lauren: All About Eve dress, my sunnies :), Betts shoes

Ha! Betcha thought it was just another outfit post ft. me myself & I right? Wrong, introducing my lovely friend Lauren :) With her model-pins and babe'n style it was natural that we do a double outfit post together. I'm crushing on my Cameo vest, (so is everyone that sees it) it's the perfect addition to any dress and keeps me warm without being jacket-level warm. Which is important seeing as Melbourne's weather is super weird lately. Hot and crazy but then it cools down sometimes and yeah...it's called layering & this vest is v. good. Nothing more to say!

Anyway speaking of weather I am in beeeaauutiful weather in Thailand right now. I will have photos up on Instagram so follow me if you'd like to see! My username is @stacyjiamin so come say hellooo!

I'm sure I will have plenty of posts when I come back on the 27th of Jan. Meanwhile, hope everyone is enjoying their day :)

x x Stace

FOLLOW TEE&FAME

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM

You Might Also Like

3 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images