BOUNCY BOYF

4:36 PM

Boyfriend jeans are just like boyfriends in many ways; when you are wearing them/with them you feel both comfortable and confident, and they are so awesome that you keep coming back to them again and again. A tad daggy perhaps, but true, right? They have become my wardrobe staple that I just know will look good and get me through the day.

I love the freedom of having a bit of room to jump around, and seriously, despite owning a lot of skinny jeans, I find myself preferring the breezy-ness of boyfriend jeans lately; I love having my knees exposed to the sun especially in this Spring weather :) Also gives me more room to jump around on my trampoline (as you can see)!






Sorry about the really bored/ugly facial expression, I don't know why I look like that, gotta work on my posing skills >< It's hard when you take photos on self-timer!


Target leather jacket, Supre crop knit, One Teaspoon baggies, Jeffrey Campbell sneakers.

All my clothes in this outfit are like my basics that I go to - the boyf jeans as above, and I have had the shearling jacket for ages and wear it with literally EVERYTHING! My JC wedges are great too, if you click my 'wedge sneaker' tag at the bottom of this post you can see how else I've styled them :)

P.S. Plz don't judge me Aussie people but the knit top is from Supre (super sl** pre-teen chain store shhhh!) but it is so so cool and is kinda like the Bec & Bridge one.

P.P.S. I know I broke my own rule about 'NO BELLYBUTTONS' on the blog but I really wanted to wear this combo today, just pretend it never happened.



Yep, silly times, happy Monday dudes & ladies.

x x Stace

You Might Also Like

1 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images