MSFW: Runway 4

2:47 PM

Designer Runway 4 at MSFW featured Limedrop, above., Búl, Carly Hunter, Gorman, Kuwaii, Honor Among Thieves, Kings Of Carnaby and Jolet.

Local labels with a playful spirit, a mixture of fun prints, simplicity, and wearability :)

Here are some of my favourite moments - both runway and behind-the-scenes!




Pic from whatwouldkarldo.com








I love how everything is both playful, yet simple. This is definitely my kinda clothing - stuff that stands out but is also totally acceptable to wear to the supermarket (or that's what I think anyway...)
I want some of that Pineapple print in my life v. soon!! Quite a few highlights of the show, unfortunately I had media pass for shows on Friday but I had work gah :(

Loved this show, very happy with MSFW this year I felt it was more creative than last year's. Hopefully better things to come in future :)

x x Stace

ph. taken by wes nel xx


FOLLOW TEE&FAME

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM

You Might Also Like

1 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images