Trend: Overalls

10:06 PM

So I remember when I was a young'un in the 90s I had a pair of little overalls. They were super popular back in the day...and recently they've had a revival.


Need I remind you???

I'll admit, yes I caved in to seeing overalls everywhere and I do own a pair of overalls (with the short leg, shortalls??), in a chambray material. Haven't really worn them much but I am hoping to soon!

What do you guys think of the overalls? Is it something that is definitely in this season or should it stay firmly in the memories of our childhood??










These days the re-incarnation of a 90s classic is somewhat more sophisticated: cropped tops and sheer flowing shirts can be found underneath, a classic black heel accompanies many of the outfits! Otherwise you can go super-casual with a plain tee and sneakers, maybe with a lick of red lippy to turn the look from kindergarten to kool.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to styling my overalls and showing you guys what I come up with. Meanwhile you can make your own decision about whether to jump on board the overall bandwagon!

x x Stace


FOLLOW TEE&FAME

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM

images from style scrapbook, street peeper, stockholm street style, tuula, man repeller, tumblr.

You Might Also Like

3 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images