Boyfriend Jeans

2:47 PM


"I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people.
I thought, ‘This is what it is to be happy."

Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar

I decided to shoot my lazy outfit yesterday, consisting of my new favourite purchase - boyfriend jeans. They really are comfortable, and super easy to style. I've got no make-up on besides lippy so excuse the blemishes









Insight boyfriend jeans, Staple the Label knit, Samantha Wills ring, Sportsgirl boots and lipstick.

As most of you know, I've been on holidays from uni for almost a month now, and I feel as if my life has slowed down. I've been enjoying going to the gym almost every day, sitting in the verandah with my bunny Houdini, reading and catching up on blogs and news, playing piano, attending 21st birthdays and cooking. It's been fun but I'm back at uni next week!

I have to say my wardrobe has expanded a little which is never a good thing. I've been selling a few pieces of clothing on eBay, and some to charity bins too. My tiny collection of lipsticks has grown a little, Limcrime and Sportsgirl joining my make-up bag. The Sportsgirl one I'm wearing in these pics and was really cheap! I like the matte red, but I still apply it wonky unfortunately. Anyone want to volunteer to teach me how to put lippy on??

I'm fairly motivated as I've booked Thailand at the end of the year so that will get me through the 5 subjects I'm doing this sem!!

And I will definitely be wearing these jeans to uni when I cbf...which is a lot of the time!!

Happy Friday lovers, enjoy your weekend.

x x Stace


FOLLOW TEE&FAME

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | INSTAGRAM

You Might Also Like

7 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images