FLORAL • SCARF

10:12 PM



So it was freakin' hot today - the temperature soared into the 30s yet again. I guess that last post was a little pre-emptive and keen on my part. But eh, I never said I didn't like Summer!! Since I pledged to myself to wear more colour & less black, this outfit is definitely a thumbs up in the right direction, even though the skirt is black...hehe :)





MINKPINK floral skirt, MISS SHOP scarf worn as top, Tony Bianco clogs, Sportsgirl sequinned mini bag, Diva & Sportsgirl rings, Mum's necklace.





I LOVELOVELOVE the print of my mum's scarf which she bought from Myer before Xmas, and it turned into a cute little crop top that kept me cool today. Paired it with this skirt which I usually only wear with plain black or white tops. I saw an awesome streetstyle pic of clashing prints on a girl and, well, bam! This outfit. Wore it to the supermarket & got a lot of weird stares. It was actually really cathartic being bright and stared at, seeing as I've been an invisible retail worker the last few days slogging away at work.

Anyway clashing, loud and bright prints are definitely going to keep appearing on here - and considering all the new collections I've been seeing for A/W '13 I'd say that colour is definitely here to stay!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Wednesday...Happy hump day!! ;)

x x Stace

Keep updated on my life & fashion happenings on my Facebook & Twitter & Instagram yayayayay! Come say hello & play with me :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images