CHINA • TOWN

3:04 PM


Last weekend was belated Valentine's Day date night for Justin & I.

We both worked all day on the actual date so didn't really do anything. I've never really celebrated V-day before seeing as usually I'm single at the time, but this time 'round looks like I got spoilt!

This is my outfit & this is how I felt on the day. YEAHH BOI.


Wearing: agent ninetynine leopard crop from General Pants, American Apparel chiffon skirt, Sportsgirl sunnies, Volcom bag & Diva rings.




Yeah, Justin's never really been a photo person - whereas I am a selfie queen as you can see :P
He picked me a cute little pink flower on our walk to the train station, I'm usually no romantic but I found this pretty sweet :)




Chinatown in Melbourne CBD is such a lively and fun place to be - and really popular too! We planned to eat at Shanghai Dumpling House which is a favourite of ours, but the line out the door wasn't really too encouraging! In the end we settled for the restaurant next door "Shanghai Noodle House" because they still had dumplings :)






After dinner, we had a nice wander around the place - very interesting place. We saw some loud buskers singing in Chinese, cute little malls which sold Pokemon cards, and small tidbits of history & culture all around us. All in all, I highly recommend Chinatown next time you wanna go out for a good feed because all the places we saw looked cheap & extremely yummmy. Will definitely be back for Round II sometime soon!

Oh, and this is what Justin got me as a gift for Valentine's Day (even though I asked for nothing!)




I've always been a sucker for roses. & that chocolate massage sounds just heavenly!! Hope all of you lovely readers had an awesome Valentine's Day (or Singles Awareness Day as it used to be called for me haha)!!

x x Stace

FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM :)

You Might Also Like

8 comments, send me more!

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

warehouse ss14, warehouse australia

Flickr Images